PROBLEM: Due to a reactivation error, a well-known digital marketing agency / group of publishers has lost deliverability in Yahoo domains, accounting for more than 30% of business revenue.
SOLUTION: The solution included switching to a new ESP, warming up new IPs and Sending Domains, implementing better visualization tools, retraining the team and we managed to get Yahoo back to the previous level of clicks, also sending less emails, because of optimizations & list hygiene.
The ROI of the project was 10x.
PROBLEM: Cosmetics Retailer was using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, having little transparency on how their CRM program was performing in different User Groups, Domains, etc. They were delivering very few emails in Gmail, because of the quantity of old users that did not interact with their content (engagement problems).
SOLUTION: Although a work in progress, the technical and tactical adjustments in their segments, have helped double the traffic and sales.
PROBLEM: After a costly reactivation error a big FMCG company had serious issues with delivering emails within Microsoft domains.
SOLUTION: Within 6 months we have fixed the deliverability problem and increased the number of active users, rising from 4-6% to 14%. We hace also implemented technical changes, built a follow-up dashboard in Tableau and helped them get back on the expected growth curve.
The ROI of this project was ~100x and they have recovered about 6 MM euros in additional sales.